Waste is a massive cause of air pollution
Open waste burning and organic waste in landfills release harmful dioxins, furans, methane, and black carbon into the atmosphere. Globally, an estimated 40 percent of waste is openly burned.
Air Pollution facts:
- 92 per cent of people worldwide do not breathe clean air
- Air pollution costs the global economy $5 trillion every year in welfare costs
- Ground-level ozone pollution is expected to reduce staple crop yields by 26 per cent by 2030
Often we want to do the right thing but don’t know where to begin. As individuals and organisations we have a responsibility to do our bit. Here at directprint.io we want to help you address your printing needs whilst at the same time helping your organisation cut paper waste and in turn printing costs. It’s a win win!
Now is the time to capitilize on green technologies. At directprint.io we are determined to prevent waste and pollution in our own organisation and want to empower your organisation to do the same. But how?
Our unique toner ink saving options help organizations reduce toner and paper waste:-
- Eliminating blank pages – Smart mode will ignore blank and 1-liner trailer pages
- Maximum Page Allowance – Are you afraid of students abusing print resources to print materials they shouldn’t, like ebook PDFs? With directprint.io, you can limit the maximum page count per day for any user.
- Reprint Detection – There is no need to reprint a multipage document when there is only one change. directprint.io’s reprint detection offers the user the option to only re-print changed pages between drafts. Only changed page 7? Then directprint.io will tell you and suggest that you only need to re-print page 7. How clever is that?!
Cut paper, cut waste and look forward to easier, greener printing with directprint.io